gah

ferny

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.blueyedmuffin.co.uk
Fecks sake. Shame I've got an appointment tomorrow or I could drink more wine and get rid of some crap in my head. Still, it's raining. That's when round-a-bouts become fun... I think I scared the Clio I was following...

yeah, and Saxo drivers... that lot!

Okay, I might be hanging my neck out to get it chopped off, but what's wrong with Clios? I'm in the US, and they don't sell Clios here (no Renaults at all). but I play a video game they're on, and I think they're cool looking. I always said if I moved to Europe, I'd get a Clio. Or an Alfa Romeo, but that's more of an Italy thing (Italians are so stylish...)

Are they not very cool, or what?

I love pommy roundabouts...
I thought aussie roundabouts were insane. big monstrous mothers made of slick bitumen... yeah great idea mr engineer.. have you forgotten this is the tropics?

But then... I went to Hemel Hempstead and saw the weirdest roundabout ever... there were entry roundabouts just to get onto the real one.

Awesome.

Not too much wrong with Clios. Ok to drive but will fall apart inside like most cheap small cars. Oh, and they look as boring as sin.

My first car was a Clio. I paid £50 for it and it lasted me about a year before everything was completely screwed on it. I obviously didnt care though BECAUSE i paid fifty quid for it!

It was a really nice first car to have.

I drive some other crap now that i can't even think of the name of but its silver and durable.

:)

The French make cars??

But then... I went to Hemel Hempstead and saw the weirdest roundabout ever... there were entry roundabouts just to get onto the real one.

Awesome.
Ahhhh the magic roundabout. there's another one in Swindon - apparently it scares the bejeebers out of a lot of visitors. It's a classic!

Check 'em out here.... http://www.roundaboutsofbritain.com/

Most reactions

New Topics

Back