Gallery Option....

qmr55

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.sl3designs.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Just an idea, what about adding "automotive" to the gallery forums?

I'm beginning to dive into automotive and racing photography and I'd love to see others post their work on the forum here!

- Sam

My take is they've tried to keep the forums rather broad in scope to keep from having too many. For example, there isn't a forum specifically for birds, though there are many images of birds.

Alternatively, you could start an individual thread on cars (or type or car events, etc.) like we have for non-flowering plants, pet cats, etc. I think there is a generic car thread, so you might want to expand on that.

My take is they've tried to keep the forums rather broad in scope to keep from having too many. For example, there isn't a forum specifically for birds, though there are many images of birds.

Alternatively, you could start an individual thread on cars (or type or car events, etc.) like we have for non-flowering plants, pet cats, etc. I think there is a generic car thread, so you might want to expand on that.

Okay, cool! Thanks for the clarification snowbear.

Just an idea, what about adding "automotive" to the gallery forums?

I'm beginning to dive into automotive and racing photography and I'd love to see others post their work on the forum here!

- Sam

There are several car-specific threads under the Photo Themes forum. (Photo Themes) It's not the same as posting a thread for critique, but if you are just interested in sharing and seeing others' work, then that's the place to go.

Here are two:
classic cars... hot rods... out of the ordinary...
AUTOMOTIVE - Your Car Photography

And there's a list of themes here: THEMES CATEGORIES AND INDEX It's outdated so many current threads are not on there, so you might want to poke around on your own.

I LOVE visiting that section Limr!. I guarantee you can take a photo of virtually anything and it will be appropriate for at least one theme there. People don't know what they are missing if they don't frequent that section of the forum.

I LOVE visiting that section Limr!. I guarantee you can take a photo of virtually anything and it will be appropriate for at least one theme there. People don't know what they are missing if they don't frequent that section of the forum.

Agreed. There are some real gems in there!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back