Gamer Alert.....

So who's playing and what do you think?
If you want to friend up send me a PM!! lol

Always connected......
The character that you play off-line transfers over to the online game.

The character that you play off-line transfers over to the online game.

HOLD EVERYTHING

are you saying D3 works offline? As in internet cable torn out of the modem not a hope of a blip of connection?
Because everything I've heard is that it runs the game server side - not computer side - so it can't run without the net at all?

My girlfriend bought the collector's edition with all the extra goodies - book, 4GB flash demon horn drive with demon head base, soundtrack, making-of dvd, invitations, in-game extras, etc. I've been watching her play and it looks really nice. She's pretty stoked. :)

Over......no you are always on-line. I meant that you can use the same character in multiplay and single player. I'm sorry, I described it wrong.

Im playing as well Mish. Lol have never played either of the other two but I played EQ1&2 for years on and off. Its pretty wicked so far.

Im playing as well Mish. Lol have never played either of the other two but I played EQ1&2 for years on and off. Its pretty wicked so far.

lol That's too funny that you are playing!! You should PM me your e-mail addy and I'll add you as a friend.

Figured I'd start this back up rather than create a fifth "Gamer" thread...

Just got back from vacation where my brother (and young nephews) were playing with a Nintendo 3DS. I had no idea that they (re)made Zelda: Ocarina of Time and Mario 64 and others for the 3DS.

So, I promptly took all my bill-paying money and bought a used 3DS XL, aforementioned Zelda and Mario games, as well as Pokemon X.

I haven't had a handheld gaming device (aside from phones/iPad/laptop) since either Nintendo's Game Boy Pocket or Sega's Game Gear (I can't remember). I fear I have started something bad...

Regarding Pokemon, I haven't played it since the "Red" and "Blue" games were out in the mid 1990's. I can't wait to get back and try to level up my Fennekin. It's about the same as I remember, so I'm pretty happy. :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back