"Gamer" (as in video games)

Nein-reis

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Let me know what you think... :lol:

vidgameme.jpg

Nothing like any gamer i know. Nice sterotype tho. We all arent psycopathic adicts tho.

Great expression! He looks like he's been up for hours playing ... look at his eyes!

Yeah, I just bought a ring flash so I had to test it on myself making funny faces. :thumbup:

meringlight.jpg

I was going to say so: the ring flash reflection in his/your (I take it) eyes makes the expression even more crazy!
Plus the photo has the appearence of having been made from more than only one exposure... now was it? Or am I all wrong?

That's what they look like?
I had never seen any before, only their reflection in someone's eyes. And they can be directly attached to the camera like that? Wow. I didn't know that!

No, no, its only a single exposure. I just sharpened the photo in 16 bit 12.1 mega pixel RAW. Then in a 8 bit jpeg I ran a high pass filter set to overlay and merged. Then I used a alot of dodge and burn. Then I made a duplicate in B&W (channel mixer) then a duplicate guassian blur layer on multiply. Then I set that copy to a new layer on the color copy and set the opacity to 13%. voila.

And yeah, thats more or less what a ring flash looks like. And they are hand holdable (tho heavy) attached via a bracket to the bottom of the camera where a tripod connects. I wouldnt hang something that heavy on a lens.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back