Gamer Thread: Only for the gamers.

Steam does suck, I used to play this mod that was more like Battlefield 2 than CS was, hated CS. Then they forced a patch that killed the games so I stop playing. Wouldn't have played HL2 except I got a free copy with my laptop. I stick with BF2 and Everquest 2 at the moment.

Still playing Quake 2/3 and Kingpin although I don't have much time to play online anymore! :er:

I prefer my games on the PC too! Console are OK if you don't mid the graphics and limitations but if you know your own system a PC is way better! :thumbup: :lol:

BF2 is great, I stopped playing CSS and HL2 after steam introduced a patch a while back that made me experince client side lag that anyone I was playing couldn't see happen to me so I died lots.

Arty don't get guild wars, I have a copy and it just sits gathering dust in my cupboard, you're better off with something more in depth, maybe like wow (which i don't play) eq2 (which i don't play) or Ultima Online (which I play, the oldest is still the best).

Its the fact that I cant afford the £10 a month thing...guild wars looks good for a cheap version of those.

Maybe I can have your copy? :p

Anybody know about any current Flight Sim games? I used to play Air Warrior online but that was about 10 years ago. I believe it's long gone now. Any out there like that now? I'd have to get a new joystick/throttle setup as well. The old one doesn't work with my new system.

Arty I'd be happy to let you have my copy, I still have the serial code you'd need to play but you'll be stuck with my username etc. You can easily rename or delete the characters though.

It's cool arty I don't use it so I may as well let someone else have a go, pm me an address and i'll post it out as soon as I can.

Just started a 10-Day trial of World Of Warcraft, its...um... interesting

WoWScrnShot_101005_043013.jpg

Most reactions

Back