Games

Nikon Fan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Found a wonderful new game last night to play, it's called Scene It and has been out for quite a while. It's based on movies, there are questions on cards, and also a video clips on a dvd that you have to answer. So that got me thinking, what's your favorite board game?

Right now Scene It is topping the charts for me, but I also really love Balderdash.

I come from a line of geeks, favorite game was Trivial Pursuit! I started playing as soon as I was old enough for the Jr. Edition. I'll have to look at the age range for that, Christopher will be 6 soon, time to get him hooked now :twisted:

uhm.......the last board game i played was Hotel, was a pretty cewl game.Think that was my favourite. Always lost everything though. Ah well, cant win em all eh. And maybe it wasnt even the game that was so much fun, but i always had a great evening playing it :)

eromallagadnama said:
Found a wonderful new game last night to play, it's called Scene It and has been out for quite a while. It's based on movies, there are questions on cards, and also a video clips on a dvd that you have to answer. So that got me thinking, what's your favorite board game?

Right now Scene It is topping the charts for me, but I also really love Balderdash.

Balderdash kicks @$$ !!! :lol: It's one of my all time faves. :hail:

We need to get a TPF game o balderdash goin...Chase will start :lol:

Joe, you should really play more board games and less bored games ;) :lol: That 20 ?'s thing is crazy...

Diplomacy or Risk...Axis and Allies...When i was a young lad I'd enjoyed playing cloak and dagger... and mouse trap was always a hoot.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back