Garage Day

AIRIC

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.airic.ca
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This very seldom happens but I spent a day at home cleaning the car, riding bikes with my nephews and nieces, having beers with the neighbours and generally relaxing, not my style and I only do it once or twice a year. What a great day in Ontario and a very spring type weekend.

It must be spring; little Nicholas is seen modeling winter boots, shorts and T-shirt on a rusty tricycle.
10_apr_0175.jpg

Nicholas helps pump the tires up
10apr_0155.jpg

My kind of traffic Jam
10apr_0167.jpg

Nathan making a high-speed pass. First day on two wheels
10apr_0171.jpg

Another shot of Nathan just before he runs into me :)
10apr_0186.jpg

Fixing a flat tire
10apr_2240.jpg

Keeping an eye on them at the end of the street
10apr_2260.jpg

Just glad no one got pics of me riding my bike :) Not a pretty sight. After a big walk yesterday, bike riding today and almost cutting my thumb off while making supper I'm ready to go back to work for a rest :)

Cheers,

Eric

Take a rest then, Eric, from this way too exciting weekend ;). But let the next weekend roll around soon, and if only for the batch of lovely Monday pictures from you to look forward to :D. (Only swim meets next weekend for us starting Friday afternoon through Sunday afternoon, groan!)
The way in which you frame your photos (using that border that I envy you so...) makes everyday life scenes stand out and look really interesting. Good!

yeah take a rest. But I'm jealous because I didn't have a day off for sooooo long. Andthe tempereatures here are still low so I have to wear my jacket to stay warm :) ok now I'm wondering where is my bike... hmm ... it's not in a garage, not in a basement... hmmm... I'm wondering where I left it... 2 years ago :)

Enjoyed the series. Got a good chuckle on "my kind of traffic jam" having lived in T.O. I know where your coming from. Good expressions on the kids faces.

Glad you got out on the weekend, and shared your great photos.

All three sets from the weekend are gorgeous photos. If I had taken these, you would have seen a bunch of snap shots.

I am amazed each and every time you post. Please keep up the great "work", you my friend are an inspiration.

:hail: :hail:

Picksure said:
Glad you got out on the weekend, and shared your great photos.

All three sets from the weekend are gorgeous photos. If I had taken these, you would have seen a bunch of snap shots.

I am amazed each and every time you post. Please keep up the great "work", you my friend are an inspiration.

:hail: :hail:

Thank you, I really appreciate all the comments. As you can tell this is what I love doing more then anything. I have never had any training in photography but was given my first camera at age nine and never looked back. My father taught me the basics, DOF, exposure and composition and I ran with it. I constantly study other people's work and decide what I like and don't like and try to perfect the images as much as possible.

Other photographers have always inspired me and it is nice to know I inspire others. I just want everyone who likes to photograph know the joy I have and to take the best possible photo they can.

Eric

Most reactions

New Topics

Back