Garden and Siesta Key beach

jamesbjenkins

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.ballengerphotos.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I recently traveled to Port Charlotte, FL with my wife's family. There's a ton of stuff worth snapping there, but there were a few shots that were perfect for some realistic HDR processing. Enjoy!

Gorgeous photographs! What type of adjustments did you make in your photos during the editing process if you don't mind me asking.

Used HDR Efex Pro for the merging, and LR to bump the clarity, sharpness and gradient on the sky in the garden shots. The beach shots are very close to OOC, (except for the merging, obviously.)Glad you like them!

Pics 1 & 2 are my favorites out of the entire set. Picture #3 is just too contrasty coupled with all those hot spots. One thing that I feel is a negative is your overly large watermark, especially in the 1st two pictures. Why do you feel that you need such a large watermark?

Joel_W said:
Pics 1 & 2 are my favorites out of the entire set. Picture #3 is just too contrasty coupled with all those hot spots. One thing that I feel is a negative is your overly large watermark, especially in the 1st two pictures. Why do you feel that you need such a large watermark?

Working on the watermark. I want the branding to work without being obtrusive, but the fade bar doesn't work in vertical shots...

Thanks for the feedback.

mmm nice shots but a little to bright for my eyes

Most reactions

New Topics

Back