Garden of the Gods

ClarkKent

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Well here I find it time to be in Metropolis for the Superman Celebration again this year with SpaceNut. We decided to come down a day early and just relax and take some pictures. This is some from the Garden of the Gods just off of Route 34 in Southern IL.

Garden1.jpg

Another beauty. Can you share some details on the technicals here and any dark room work? I'm curious.

Another beauty. Can you share some details on the technicals here and any dark room work? I'm curious.

Well, mostly this is a compilation of 6 different exposures blended together to form one image. A little of post processing work was done here, but just basic sharpening etc.

There is some weird stuff happening with a second hill that is exactly like the other one in the background (looks like you have three horizons). Also in the forground you have a little cloning going on over on the right.

Ah, the good old foothillls of So. Il. and you have captured them at their best. Garden of the Gods is one of the prettiest places in So. Il. How are things in your "Superman" home of Metropolis? Don't sit in front of any windows at restaurants this year.....................

There is some weird stuff happening with a second hill that is exactly like the other one in the background (looks like you have three horizons). Also in the forground you have a little cloning going on over on the right.

There is actually no cloning done here. If you look closer, there is a person on the top rock. Two Identical rocks.

I also made an 13 by 19 of this one and looks great on print. Thanks for the wonderful comments...and critique espicially. It inspires me to do better

Most reactions

New Topics

Back