Gardening

PixelRabbit

A naughty little bunny...
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Another from our drive yesterday, I've been trying to focus on people and critters as of late because of some requests. I SO wish there was a good sky yesterday but alas it was just all white and I had to try to keep it out of the shots hence the panoramic crop.

Would love to hear your thoughts, thanks for taking a look!

Gardening

Gardening by Judi Smelko, on Flickr

Very nice!

No offense, but every person on this forum knows that if a new member put up this image you guys would be ripping him or her a new A-hole.

No offense, but every person on this forum knows that if a new member put up this image you guys would be ripping him or her a new A-hole.[/QUOTE]

I don't think like that. Maybe I'm too new.

Little bunny you have a new toy. The composition in this and the other you posted show promise. You apparently think they look better in a kinda pano look. Why? In both shots the peoples heads are in the right place in relation to the bg so you're thinking! However in both the peeps are almost dead center horizontally, usually an artistic no-no. Your toy looks interesting but i hope you have more.

Very nice!

No offense, but every person on this forum knows that if a new member put up this image you guys would be ripping him or her a new A-hole.

Rabbit is a different breed. You should know that by now. If a new member came and thought this photo was in focus, sharp, and the best thing since slice bread. Then yeah.

But rabbit is all about motion, and creating "artsy fartsy" weird, angles, splash of colors, etc.

Intentionally blurred or not, I like it.

I wish you could PS out the white hose type thing - that would just make it super sweet to me.

Thanks for your thoughts all!

I don't think like that. Maybe I'm too new.

Little bunny you have a new toy. The composition in this and the other you posted show promise. You apparently think they look better in a kinda pano look. Why? In both shots the peoples heads are in the right place in relation to the bg so you're thinking! However in both the peeps are almost dead center horizontally, usually an artistic no-no. Your toy looks interesting but i hope you have more.[/QUOTE]

Hey Eddie, thanks for your thoughts, I've been playing with this for a while now (I shoot from the car as we drive https://www.flickr.com/photos/judi_smelko/sets/72157644246825468/) but people, critters and man made objects are the trickiest. I wish I had a good sky for these and I would have gone for a taller composition as opposed to the extreme pano but alas the sky is solid white (not blown just overcast). There was actually another little fellow and a large dog to the right that I cropped out because it just went way too wide, the foreground is very blurred and contributed nothing. I do have a few more versions of this at various levels of blur but I think it may remain an almost but not quite.

Very nice!

Comments like this reflect poorly on the commentator. Sour grapes drown out a potentially justified critique.

That being said ...

I appreciate the style you are working on PR. This is a nice example of that style, but I'm not sure the scene benefits from the treatment.
In other words, I feel like this might have been even better as a "normally" shot frame.
It's a nice shot, but sometimes these techniques can get in the way - much like over processing does.
I'm on the fence here.

Well seen regardless.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back