D7K

This is the right time..
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
500px.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Currently sat here finalising the purchase of the Nikon 14-24 2.8 a lens I’ve long admired and in just a few minutes it’ll join my collection! [emoji51][emoji3][emoji482][emoji482]

Sent from my mobile device because I’m either outside or too lazy to get my MacBook..

Congrats! Look forward to the results.

I hear you. Spent way too much on gear this paycheck. But, in my defense, it wasn't just for me.

Coupled it with he D850 and went into the mountains just for some testing, not by any means a final edit, or perfect focus but impressive detail and sharpness, what a great pair these are...

I was bracketing but wanted to see exactly what I can pull back from this pair...

Before (Straight out of camera) - F8 / 14mm / ISO100, 0.2s

_DSC4675 2.jpg

Quick edit in CapturePro.

_DSC4675.jpg

I think I'll be enjoying this lens... and hopefully learn to harness it's true potential...

it was heralded as a landmark of lens design when it was introduced. Surprisingly its performance was better than many earlier prime wide-angle designs! Yes you read that right, a zoom lens that outperformed many single focal length lenses!

Last edited:
it was heralded as a landmark of Lents design when it was introduced. Surprisingly its performance was better than many earlier prime wide-angle designs! Yes you read that right, a zoom lens that outperformed many single focal length lenses!

It's even rumoured to become one of the coveted classics of the UWA Zooms.. I really could not be happier and can't wait to get back out there and shoot!

Another SoOC

Didn't even remember I had to the focus lock on for this, so it it's not as tack as it should be but, with some actual care and will offer

Attachments

• _DSC4706.jpg
    _DSC4706.jpg
    260.2 KB · Views: 137
Nice, images. Have fun with the new lens

Reactions: D7K
Decided to run an edit of the night shot;

Night_Sky_Vitosha.jpg

That’s impressive!

Cool out. That recovery on the first one is amazing

Cool out. That recovery on the first one is amazing

It’s a real beastly setup on the D850 for sure!

Sent from my mobile device because I’m either outside or too lazy to get my MacBook..

Most reactions

New Topics

Back