Gate of lights

Tantalus

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I don't think I posted this here before. A shot of rush hour traffic on a bridge just after sunset.

20070210100-0102.jpg

Nice pictures, it's very neat. I'm not sure if I like the left hand side of the picture where it show what's below the bridge, I keep looking over to it, a bit distracting I guess.

Great picture.. wonderful sky... wonderful colors

This is an awesome shot...i think you won a contest for this on phototakers.com, didnt you?

anyhoo this shot takes the cake!! well done
garrentee

No. You haven't shown this on here before.
Which is a shame.
Lovely colour in the sky. Cool long exposure. Interesting to see that some cars could go and others had to stop, else that cab would be a light trail only, too. Yes. Shame about the front missing, but otherwise... nothing to complain about here. I personally like the wide angle and inclusion of what is behind/below the bridge, mostly so because the sky in that part has a nice "twist" ;).

Great picture with beautiful colors! I wish the front of the cab would be visible...
So do I...I took about 8 shots and I like this one most.

Nice pictures, it's very neat. I'm not sure if I like the left hand side of the picture where it show what's below the bridge, I keep looking over to it, a bit distracting I guess.
Actually I didn't pay attention to that part of the picture when I took the shot. I just wanted to frame the arch nicely.

This is an awesome shot...i think you won a contest for this on phototakers.com, didnt you?

anyhoo this shot takes the cake!! well done
garrentee
That I did:) thanks.

No. You haven't shown this on here before.
Which is a shame.
Lovely colour in the sky. Cool long exposure. Interesting to see that some cars could go and others had to stop, else that cab would be a light trail only, too. Yes. Shame about the front missing, but otherwise... nothing to complain about here. I personally like the wide angle and inclusion of what is behind/below the bridge, mostly so because the sky in that part has a nice "twist" ;-)
I almost forgot but I had to wait till after the voting's done before posting. the traffic stopped for a few seconds for the cab, long enough to capture a ghost image but it is too bad the front's missing. And the good light in the sky didn't last too long neither but I'm happy with this shot. :)

Thanks everyone.

Most reactions

Back