gateshead millennium bridge

kemizz

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.kemizz.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
some weeks ago I was in Gateshead (Newcastle) England for work , and during the night I took a quick shot of the millennium bridge

curious what you guys think of it

newc.jpg

I think it's beautiful.
The clouds behind the bridge add nice texture to the shot. I tiny bit of noise reduction in the clouds/sky couldn't hurt.

great shot, i really like the clouds as well

nice shot, verty sharp, nice color and composition !!

Very nice great colours :):mrgreen:

Somehow I don't think this could have BEEN such a "quick" shot ...

... and anyway, it is a very good photo, and the city-light-lit clouds do add to the overall composition heaps. Well done, very well done!

(And I shall wonder all night tonight who else posted a photo of this very bridge months ago? :scratch: Someone did, I am so sure!)

Wow!...I really like this image, looks very professional, good job :thumbup:

Great colours. Any manipulation? Or as was?

Border is a great touch, looks very professional

Somehow I don't think this could have BEEN such a "quick" shot ...

... and anyway, it is a very good photo, and the city-light-lit clouds do add to the overall composition heaps. Well done, very well done!

(And I shall wonder all night tonight who else posted a photo of this very bridge months ago? :scratch: Someone did, I am so sure!)

well actually it was ,
some weeks ago around the 13-14 of december it was very windy and stormy wheater overthere , so when we were at a restaurant , I ran outside , put my cam to rest on a pce of stone , and took the shot ... , ok I took a few seconds to think about the angle , but that was it ... :mrgreen:

and to hobo:

no manipulation done ... , I just added the border in CS

I think it's a beautiful image! So crisp and detailed, and the orangey colour really stands out. Good job!

These kinds of images are hard to make. It is so easy to have the city lights overexposed. You did a phenomenal job with it.

Wow....stunning capture. Very well done.

Most reactions

Back