gather in ne usa?

hey, next time you visit him, let me know- we gotta hook up for a couple beers and/or find some good photo ops...

im down if its no more than a days drive to wherever....

yall decide, ill bring the acid... :lol: :lol:

md

terri said:
Graig and I might meet in Pennsylvania somewhere and hitch the rest of the way....do the whole "On the Road" thing, camera gear slung over our shoulders, hitching rides, jacking food, taking pictures of everything and everyone we meet.

That's really what I want to do someday, anyway. Just not by myself. :D

That would be sweet! Im sure if you show a little leg we could get picked up pretty quick. :D

Wonder who would pick us up if I showed a little leg :shock:

We'd have to find out, Graig, cause I would never resort to such tactics. :eek:

If it were raining, I'd make an exception. Maybe you could hide and I'd pretend to be alone, then you could come a runnin' when someone pulled over. :D

I'm going to bump this back up with a proposition

I'm seriously considering a trip out to Watkins Glen NY (not the race track) on the May two-four weekend (May 22-24 for the non-canucks) dependant on the weather and gas prices :shock: I may do a budget overnight trip (ie sleep in my car) so if anyone is interested in joining me just send a PM/MSN whatever or post here...

I'll be going whether anyone else does or not, but the trip will be more fun with more people... :)

bean said:

I'm seriously considering a trip out to Watkins Glen NY (not the race track) on the May two-four weekend (May 22-24 for the non-canucks) dependant on the weather and gas prices :shock: I may do a budget overnight trip (ie sleep in my car) so if anyone is interested in joining me just send a PM/MSN whatever or post here...

I'll be going whether anyone else does or not, but the trip will be more fun with more people... :)
Hey, that's a little less than two hours from Rochester, and you will be passing right nearby me on 90 if you are coming from Toronto.

markc said:
bean said:

Hey, that's a little less than two hours from Rochester, and you will be passing right nearby me on 90 if you are coming from Toronto.

How lucky is it!

i'd love to meet up with people from here, but this time of year is absolutely crazy for me...

i'd have to do a mid to late summer trip, unless i want to sleep in the doghouse for a couple months :D

I'm still game, too! But late summer/early fall would kinda be better....but I'll try to go with the flow, if we can make a general consensus on where/when stuff.... :D

Most reactions

Back