G'day from Australia

jeffjgale

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
G'day to all from the South Coast, Unanderra a suburb of Wollongong, Australia. My name is Jeff, an old cobber of 68 who has just turned to DSLR 6 months ago. I have a Canon 1100D, 18-55 and 55-250mm lens and am fumbling along reading all I can get my hands on and forgetting most of what I read [ senior moments ]. So I will probably need much help from all the ex-spurts here, I'm semi retired, looking after my wife as her carer, I have been teaching computers at our local Community Centre for the last 15 years. My hobbies are Family, computers [website development ], photography, reading science fantasy. Jeff.

One of my photos
aubdVAK.png

Last edited:
Welcome Jeff! Glad to have you. Look forward to seeing some pictures from you! I've never been to Australia but it's on my bucket list (just a little nervous about a country where every living thing is trying to kill you).

G'day Brickhouse, thanks for the welcome, Have posted a photo above for you, yes Oz is a great country, just have to watch out for redbacks under the dunny seat. lol. I'd love to see Japan, one of my Grandsons is going there later this year with his school class. Jeff.

Most reactions

Back