Generic D7000 Battery grip? Could it be?

Stradawhovious

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Just ran across this on the eBays.....

Just wondering if it could be trusted, or just walk and drop the $250 on the Nikon brand.

Anyone have any experience with this on yet? As much as I like the idea of a battery grip under $100, it seems too good to be true.......

MB-D11 battery grip FOR NIKON D7000 MB-D11 MBD11 D7000 | eBay

ETA Seems to only have one command dial...... :er:

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
I have no idea if it's legitimate or not, but as a side note, a couple of those shots where it's attached to the camera look like they were shot in a funhouse mirror...

I saw it as well. I think I'll keep my money.

Just wait until some fool tries it out and posts a thread or youtube video about it. I'd put my money towards the Nikon version.

^Agreed. Zeikos is the more reputable 3rd party makers of battery grips. I have one on my D300s and it does its job.

I liked the product specifications copy: "1. The battery box and handle MB - D11 is to satisfy users long time continuous shooting, needs and improve operation and development ChiJi filming longitudinal."

So, in other words, "it satisfy you long time!", and for only $98.

I liked the product specifications copy: "1. The battery box and handle MB - D11 is to satisfy users long time continuous shooting, needs and improve operation and development ChiJi filming longitudinal."

So, in other words, "it satisfy you long time!", and for only $98.

You speek Engrish very goodly!

That whole ad is a good giggle! Item location:抚州市, 江西省, China

Nothing but red flags.

Item location:抚州市, 江西省, China

Nothing but red flags.

lol but the camera was probably made in china too, as pretty much everything is these days, it might be perfectly fine - I'd let someone else try it first though ;)

lol but the camera was probably made in china too, as pretty much everything is these days, it might be perfectly fine - I'd let someone else try it first though ;)

Works for me.... you go first.

I have had Zeikos grips on a couple of previous cameras and they worked fine. The actual Nikon one on the D7000 is fantastic, great feel, nice heft, and weather sealed. Of course I really didn't have a choice when I bought the D7000 several months back but if I had it to do again today, I would probably stick with the Nikon unless I was flat broke.

Allan

Most reactions

Back