Gentle Pink Rose

Palgie

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.shootex.com
Hey haven't posted in a while so i thought i would post one of my favorite shots of the bouquet of flowers i got my mum on mothersday :blushing:

dscf2883sul4.jpg

I don't have a macro filter so i couldn't get every bit of detail but i tryed my best :p

Palgie.

Lovely bouquet that you got!

Beautiful colour.
That dark green stem behind the flower and the bit of blown out part in the very foreground bug me a little about this. Plus I feel it has got a bit too much background with too many things going on there. They distract, I can't help noting that.

Yeh its hard to take a photo of a single flower without including 20% of the bunch at that angle the flowers cost around £40+ im not sure what that is in dollars but expensive, but worth it.

Thanks for the comment :hail:

Palgie.

I have some more ill add them tonight :)

You might take a black piece of paper and have an assistent hold that between the chosen blossom and the rest of the bunch, maybe? That would really highlight the one chosen flower.

Possibly, but i think i have tryed that before and because i dont have an external flash i get some horrible shadows, but ill try it again tonight sadly the roses are nearly dead so ill supprise you :)

Palgie.

Edit: Just reread the post, you said black paper.... silly me i had to read that after i took the shots didn't I, lets see what they come out like soon anyway :p

Most reactions

Back