Gentleman Jack

Thats a cool idea for a gift. I like the shot you took of it as well, especially the work on the reflection.

I've never tried Gentleman Jack, but I have a bottle of Single Barrel that's pretty good.

I'll probably save this for a special occasion. It's not as expensive as I thought but it's still sick to have a bottle with my name on it! I'd love to try it out. I tried a shot of old number 7 the other day and it was pretty rough but I liked it. This stuff is supposed to be smoother.

I'll probably save this for a special occasion. It's not as expensive as I thought but it's still sick to have a bottle with my name on it! I'd love to try it out. I tried a shot of old number 7 the other day and it was pretty rough but I liked it. This stuff is supposed to be smoother.

Its good stuff. Put it away for something special. I did have the luxury of taking a shot from $200 bottle of Crown Royal a couple weeks ago. It was smooth....but that kind of stuff top end stuff isn't my thing. I just assume spend $30/40 on a fifth that has 95% of the smooth flavor.

Wild Turkey is where it's at!

Cool photo! Awesome gift too. Gentleman + Coke + hot tub = my favorite post-skiing activity.

Most reactions

Back