Georgia Clouds

Been wondering where you've been. I hope everything is alright with you. That's one sweet image, the clouds and light are nothing less than awesome. Good job on the HDR. I've never done it, don't know anything about it but I do know what I like.

Very dramatic sky. Like K I've never done HDR but this looks as though it works.

Nice image. I've been trying HDR on and off for a bit and I like what you've done there.

Been wondering where you've been. I hope everything is alright with you. That's one sweet image, the clouds and light are nothing less than awesome. Good job on the HDR. I've never done it, don't know anything about it but I do know what I like.
Thanks! I've tried HDR a lot in the past, with mixed results. But my latest DSLR (Pentax K3.3) has a really fast frame rate that lets me attempt to handhold one, so I've been messing with a few lately. I had a calcium score done a while back, which led to a nuclear stress test, which led to a triple bypass- in like no time! So I've been recovering from that for a while.
Very nice sky.....
The sky was crying for a photo and I kept hoping to get to a spot before the show went away!
Very dramatic sky. Like K I've never done HDR but this looks as though it works.
Thanks- they sometimes work.
Nice image. I've been trying HDR on and off for a bit and I like what you've done there.
Thank you! I generally like how LR treats HDR- doesn't overdo it very often and matches frames well.

unfortunately this doesn't work for me ... tonality and contrast on this shot is not my cup of tea

unfortunately this doesn't work for me ... tonality and contrast on this shot is not my cup of tea
Certainly not for everyone :chuncky:

Most reactions

Back