Get deleted photos back

Chloe9303

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
On this vocation, I have traveled with my girlfriend to France. We have taken many pictures there with my Nikon digital camera. But, when reviewing them again, my girlfriend has deleted many of them by mistake. She really regrets now. So, I want to know it is really irrecoverable. Is there any way for me to get them back? Thanks for your any idea or reply!

Most important step: stop using the card.

Then, run a recovery program on the card. If the images are still there, they can be recovered. It may take a couple tries with different software but it's not impossible.

If she deleted the images and used the card a lot after that, the images may be gone.

I have done the same thing before also. You can get them back. It will just take some time and patience.

On this vocation, I have traveled with my girlfriend to France. We have taken many pictures there with my Nikon digital camera. But, when reviewing them again, my girlfriend has deleted many of them by mistake. She really regrets now. So, I want to know it is really irrecoverable. Is there any way for me to get them back? Thanks for your any idea or reply!

When you delete a file, it's not really deleted. It's just marked to be overwritten by the new files. So as long as you don't use the card, and don't paste any new data on it recovering should be pretty easy. I use Tuneup undelete for the same. It's a good tool, I've even recovered HD movies using them.

Search the forum this question is asked several times a week.

Search the forum this question is asked several times a week.

I think there should be a sticky created and all similar new threads be referred to it.

Recovery pro and recovery pro deluxe.

And yes, make a recovery sticky

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Don't worry, if you didn't use your card anymore you should be able to get most everything back. There are plenty of recovery software that will get it back for you.

Most reactions

Back