Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
sampleduplayer.jpg

IMG_0065ja.jpg

IMG_0060ja.jpg

IMG_0072ja.jpg

0081ja.jpg

IMG_0025ja.jpg

These are nice! When you shoot with a flash at weddings, do you have one of those contraptions (can't remember what they are called) that sets your flash off of the camera? If so, how far away from the camera is it?

Thank you guys so much! Yes, she had BEAUTIFUL red hair! What a pretty girl and really sweet too. She made my job easy.:thumbup:

AprilRamone said:
These are nice! When you shoot with a flash at weddings, do you have one of those contraptions (can't remember what they are called) that sets your flash off of the camera? If so, how far away from the camera is it?

Hi April! Yes, I use a flash bracket on my cameras. I use the swivel type that sticks up about 6 inches. I've got micro apollos mounted on the flashes as well to kinda soften things up a bit. The whole contraption takes a little getting used to, but once you get the hang of it, it's a snap.

I think the 5th frame is the strongest. She just looks scared and I think that is an important part of "getting ready". The light seems a tad harsh. A slow or rear flash function works best for me. This will allow a mix of available light and flash. This also allows for slow shutter times, so decide if your clients feel comfortable with soft photos. Taking a deep breath and sticking your elbows into the rib cage works wonders. Keep in mind that I have never shot a wedding.

Most reactions

Back