Getting back to the things I love.

AKinPA

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Starting a new phase in life in which I am returning to the things I love and in the process reinventing me.
Currently residing in the western end of the Pocono mountains, northeastern Pennsylvania USA for those unfamiliar with the location. Think little brother to the Adirondacks. Lots of nature surrounding me, which suits me just fine. Parks to visit, trails to hike, lakes to swim in, deer and other wildlife to see including right through my yard.
Personally? Too much time of my life spent for other people. Child, husband (now divested of) and no time to be just me. Well, now it is the time and I am picking back up the things that make me happy. Photography, sewing, biking, nature. Currently I only have a Canon FS100 camcorder. Will be buying decent camera when I learn what to buy and have the funds.
Thanks for your time!

Well, I appreciate you sharing all this with us - thank you! :) Welcome to the forum!

Well, now it is the time and I am picking back up the things that make me happy. Photography, sewing, biking, nature.

Girl, I would happily be your neighbor! ;)

Hope you enjoy the process of re-inventing yourself, getting new camera gear, and settling in to what sounds like a gorgeous area. Keep posting, and have fun!!

Hello and welcome to the forum! Good luck!

Welcome from south of you in MD.
Pennsylvania is a beautiful state; I go there a lot to shoot bike races and support my son and grandson when they race

Lew

Welcome to the site.

Hey girl, welcome to the party!! I have family that has a house on lake Wallenpaupack. It is just an amazingly beautiful area, especially in the fall. :) Cheers to you!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back