getting close to flipping the landrover, "whoops"

Too bad: my connection is soooooooooooooooooo slow tonight, it simply won't load. Tomorrow morning should be better...

Looks pretty tame to me. Didn't even look like you were close to tipping it.

mind putting some image tags around it?

im blocked from work for some reason

hmmm, maybe not, i'm not that experience offroad. . . also, kind of nervous since its my only vehicle. you think it had alot more to go before any real tipping?

you know what i watched it again, and i don't think there was much more it could do, rear right wheel was off the ground, definitely stroked out the suspenstion all the way . . .

i think its hard to show how steep it is in the video also though.

Pretty sure you were good to go there.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONLLSvLi2RU"]YouTube - Land Rover near roll over[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4NpTMZpn28&feature=related"]YouTube - Moreno Extreme Land Rover Defender[/ame]

I have done a lot worse with Toyota 4Runners and my Jeep Grand Cherokee. Chevy Blazers are pretty decent too.

well poop on my parade . . . :(

hehe, well it was extreme to me

If you ever make it to MN, drop in, we can go 4-wheelin and go get some pictures. I often will toss the tent and sleeping bag into the truck and head out for a weekend. Some places I don't go unless there are two vehicles. Safety in numbers.

Either way. even yours has a pucker factor to it.

That's a wonderful way to learn what your vehicle is capable of doing, and learning WHEN to really stop and go back or try something different.

Pretty crazy how much worse it feels from the driver's seat.

I have done a lot worse with Toyota 4Runners and my Jeep Grand Cherokee. Chevy Blazers are pretty decent too.
I drove my 94 4Runner through the same stuff a Blazer was stuck in and pulled him out with ease.... in 2WD.

yea it was for me too...
clear.gif

I guess that's what happens if you take a pavement princess out of it's parking lot. Just kidding of course.

Anyways, that's not almost rolling it, I do that all the time to test my flex. These are really bad pictures though, they are from days before my DSLR.

IMGP4068jpg-1.jpg

Picture130.jpg

The spot where this picture was taken had 1-2 wheels off the ground almost the whole way up. However, the person taking the pictures just took them at bad times. :)
DSC_0086.jpg

DSC_0056_2.jpg

where is that? it looks like such an awesome time.

Most reactions

Back