Getting Creative with Reflections

zach_original

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey guys,

Side-note, I'm a student photographer and this week my assignment was textures. I managed to fulfill that assignment to a degree, but have yet to develop my roll of film. Will follow with updates this coming week!

Anyway, while I was shooting at an abandoned train depot, I saw so many opportunities for reflections. It rained here in Georgia all this past week so this place was filled with still puddles of water. I'm still working on getting good composition and lighting, but I took a few shots with my iPhone5S and toyed around with editing as well, tell me what you guys think.

1. $14985840160_7de75c5be1_z.jpg
2.$14985919858_0b1144b4ee_z.jpg
3.View attachment 83875
4.$15172123142_1542955546_z.jpg

Any constructive criticism would be appreciated!

Zach

Oh wow! Some very cool shots there :) I could have taken photos all day from the look of that building.

#3 is the only shot that seems to be getting creative with reflections. 1, 3 and 4 are all the same and just happened to have reflections in them.

#3 is the only shot that seems to be getting creative with reflections. 1, 3 and 4 are all the same and just happened to have reflections in them.

Thanks for the feedback. How do you think I could have changed it up a little?

I dunno, but I like what's happening in #3 with the ripples; maybe experiment with that?

Most reactions

Back