Getting ticked!

Welcome to the real world. Sounds like a good idea to take the rest of the day off. Go back at it with a fresh and rested mind tomorrow.

awww..... :hug::

Welcome to the world of 1% satisfaction rate. Where was that thread, again? :lol:

Don't sweat it....go take a walk instead. Frustrating to live through times like that!!

I was just there too Photo girly. Gheesh.. I was at the point, I almost packed it in.
Had to take a few long walks, without the camera, then I would see things and wish I had the camera along. Eventually I was able to see the images again.
Hang in there, your stuff is brilliant , and will come back to you.

You too?
Well.
Wow.
I thought I was the only one.

It is summer, everything is bursting with life, and I feel I have seen it all, photographed it all, feel listless, uninspired, totally uncreative - and now I hear I am not the only one?

I am relieved!
A sorrow shared is a sorrow halved, or how goes that saying?

Just remember everyone (in the northern hemisphere, at least)...drab, lifeless winter is RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER!

core_17 said:
Just remember everyone (in the northern hemisphere, at least)...drab, lifeless winter is RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER!

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo:er:

aww no worries... that flu been round for a bit
you'll get out of it soon :hugs:

I can completely relate. I like Chiller's suggestion of walking around without the camera!

Alison said:
I can completely relate. I like Chiller's suggestion of walking around without the camera!

It worked Alison. I would see something and know my camera was so far from me. It brought back the drive to bring the camera with me.

Corry...do they let people like us Chillers there. There are five of me ya know. :lol:

Chiller said:
Corry...do they let people like us Chillers there. There are five of me ya know. :lol:
Only problem is you'll need 5 sets of immigration papers. :wink:

Most reactions

Back