(Ghastly) Krueger ... Question and Answer Time, you MOTW, you! :D

(Nah, I say ask away!)

Sergio, what are some entries on your list of stuff you want to do/see/experience/accomplish before you die?

Travel: Africa and Alaska with my family.
Live in the 1st world (Canada, Germany?), at least for some time
See my son graduate from College (or get the life he wants;))
I'd like the cure for certain diseases to be found

Robocop and the Terminator have a fight - Who wins?

They start with a bullet shower, but since both are for all practicall terms immune, it's just a pointless show of explosions and damage to private property, so they decide to be gentlecyborgs and change to a fistfight.
After exchanging some blows, The Terminator pokes both eyes out of Robocop. Robocop tries to find Terminator by sound, but it has a new "silent mode" that allows it to go behind Robocop, give him a robo wedgie. The pain (he still has human male parts) drives him to the ground, where the T finishes him with a bodyslam.

What's your favourite type of pie?

White choco + raspberry (starbuck's)

Have you ever met anyone famous, if so who?
Nobody worth mentioning.

Will you be able to finish all your photo assignments?

Yes, but evidently not on time

Will you be glad to be given time to finish up all the questions and photo assignments while you're unstickied?

I'm dancing right now.

Do you think Chris will change his sig and include HIS week, YOUR week and Lars's week (to begin any time now) in it?

No.

Will you do the same?

Don't think so. I'll just link to Lar's.

They start with a bullet shower, but since both are for all practicall terms immune, it's just a pointless show of explosions and damage to private property, so they decide to be gentlecyborgs and change to a fistfight.
After exchanging some blows, The Terminator pokes both eyes out of Robocop. Robocop tries to find Terminator by sound, but it has a new "silent mode" that allows it to go behind Robocop, give him a robo wedgie. The pain (he still has human male parts) drives him to the ground, where the T finishes him with a bodyslam..

great answer. I am impressed

Most reactions

Back