Ghost Town on the Prairie – the return

Oh my God! This is purely amazing. I have never been captivated by a series of photos in a long while. I love each and every one of them. I love the cartoon effect on 3. It really looks like a painting. I could imagine it as a poster for a horror movie. It has a very surreal feeling to it.

The bright green and turquoise in the 4th one draws you in a lot. I kept looking at the image for a long while. The colors on the 6th one make it special too. "You're a doll" is also very spooky. The atmosphere is palpable.

What he said!!! These are all great!!! :thumbup:

Love all the shots! First one is really perfect!! It has spooky feeling in it, this is the best thread I've ever seen for you invisible!

Would you prefer it on glossy paper or just matte?

canvas please. :)
I'll send you the limited-edition Signature Series canvas then :)

What he said!!! These are all great!!! :thumbup:
Thanks very much :)

Love all the shots! First one is really perfect!! It has spooky feeling in it, this is the best thread I've ever seen for you invisible!
Thanks! I think this little ghost town gets my creative juices flowing. I liked the photos from my first trip there better, though...

Oh my God! This is purely amazing. I have never been captivated by a series of photos in a long while. I love each and every one of them. I love the cartoon effect on 3. It really looks like a painting. I could imagine it as a poster for a horror movie. It has a very surreal feeling to it.

The bright green and turquoise in the 4th one draws you in a lot. I kept looking at the image for a long while. The colors on the 6th one make it special too. "You're a doll" is also very spooky. The atmosphere is palpable.
Thanks very much, Mersad, your comment made my day!

You are welcome! You deserve every compliment you get on these images.

The first two are very creepy (in a good way).
The fourth one is awesome.

Most reactions

Back