ghost

invncblsonic143

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Has anyone taken a photo and had a ghost or creepy things in the backrpund if so post them!!! Id love to see them.....

This was taken by a friend of a friend suposidlly just not sure if its real or not...

creepy.jpg

Can you point it out? I don't see anything creepy.

There is a face in front of the left hand side of the door frame

No, i dont have anything to share at the monet but ..never say never :)
Have you ever seen a ghost?

I'm feeling kinda silly w/ my head sideways trying to see a face somewhere!! :lmao: This would of been a good joke to play on us...lol

Lol thats they way the picture was sent to me sorry! And no i never have seen a ghost but i hope to!

I was hopeing to het more of a response to this!!!!!! All these photographers and nobody has ever captured anythig on film!?!?!?!?!

I can make a better ghost with a slow shutter speed. ;)

Has anyone taken a photo and had a ghost or creepy things in the background if so post them!!! Id love to see them.....

Yes, I'm creepy and caught myself in the background LoL... per the "snapshot"

20110421-DSC_0017.jpg

Nope im not even sure i believe in them at all! Lol

Why is it sideways?

Is it supposed to make it more credible? ("The photographer doesn't even know how to rotate an image, so how could he have possibly photoshopped a ghost in??")

I'm sure I could find a pictures with woodland fairies and "orbs" AKA moths and dust.

Nope im not even sure i believe in them at all! Lol
My own experiences have led me to believe in the paranormal but I feel that most, perhaps all, ghost photography is either trickery or delusion.

Is there a particular reason u feel that way?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back