ghost

Why is it sideways?

Is it supposed to make it more credible? ("The photographer doesn't even know how to rotate an image, so how could he have possibly photoshopped a ghost in??")

Shoot, thanks a lot Josh. I now have Jack Daniels all over my keyboard and monitor... What a waste.

Here is the OP's photo turned to make it easier to see.

creepy3.jpg

Amazing what one will see in a photo when trying hard. Except I don't see a darn thing here. No Elvis, no JFK, no nothing. Dang! I now see it. Looks like Jim Morrison... what is the date of this shot?

Also, in looking over the photos again I found this:

HEeo4.jpg

OMG! OMG! A pervert ghost with a woody?

What about gnomes?

What about them? I have a couple of them in my yard so, yes, they exist.

So do ghosts for that matter. I had one in my house who made a hell of a racket at night. I ended up spending a few nights up with him chatting. Very interesting fellow who explained why ghosts are never phtographed when I asked him about taking a shot of him. He told me that if they were to be photographed, they would be stuck in limbo between the two worlds forever and since all they are trying to do is get a move on into the next world, they don't allow photos.

Yeah, it is funny how someone explained the orbs, but it isn't believed until Wiki is consulted. :roll:

I appreciate your insults as well. :thumbup:

I am sorry Bitter, I just do not consider "Oh its dust lit by your flash" an explanation.

And to sum up the Wiki article, oh, it's dust lit by your flash.

I think ghosts run Wiki, so of course they are going to say that!!:sexywink:

Maybe my eye sight is failing me, but this apparent face on the wooden door, looks suspiciously like a stain on the wood? Quite common... Although I suppose it makes more sense to think that you have photographed a ghosts face stuck onto a piece of wood? Really?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back