Ghost

MSnowy

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
The other night I was walking out of a field that is next to a cemetery when I saw some movement to my right. I took a quick picture and didn't get much. Made a few adjustments and saw my ghost.

SNO_4494-2-L.jpg

SNO_4499-3-L.jpg

nice capture considering the darkness.

lately at night I've been hearing this weird animal sounds.
This morning as I stepped out of my back porch I heard it again. I looked up and on top of a pole is a nice and big hawk. I went to grab my camera and it disappeared. Now at night I'm going to try and capture it just like you did.

nice capture considering the darkness.

lately at night I've been hearing this weird animal sounds.
This morning as I stepped out of my back porch I heard it again. I looked up and on top of a pole is a nice and big hawk. I went to grab my camera and it disappeared. Now at night I'm going to try and capture it just like you did.

Thanks. I had a young Red-tailed Hawk making all kinds of noise around here in the early mornings. You might try setting up on a tripod with a cable release if you have one.

Yup, it's a Red Tailed Hawk too.
when it was younger it was flying back and forth a few house away from me. By the time I got my camera out it stopped. I've seen it around the neighborhood scavanging
and the local bunny has been hiding in my backyard too .. . for obvious reasons now.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back