fotokman

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This was a recent shot I took for a local gallery,

n1256370305_30275495_8511.jpg

what do you think?

I like it, I am a big fan or vignettes. Also like the high contrast and composition. My only gripe is I wish I could see the top of her head, even if it was just barely visible. Great shot though, cute girl too.

I like it, I am a big fan or vignettes. Also like the high contrast and composition. My only gripe is I wish I could see the top of her head, even if it was just barely visible. Great shot though, cute girl too.

thank you :)

My only nitpicks would be the bra straps and two hot pixels on her left side at the hair line and on her jaw. Great picture.

My only nitpicks would be the bra straps and two hot pixels on her left side at the hair line and on her jaw. Great picture.

Nuthin PS can't handle. Thank you for the comment

i like most of it other than where her arm is still burnt out through the vignette making it look false

well i am a fan of black and white photos this one is good to me, but seems like this had been edited already.

It was shot color, then I changed it to bandw and did a darken lighten center with NIK color efex and thats it.

Interesting image. I'm not a fan of the blown out areas. I don't know whether that's intentional or not; I know a lot of people like it because it can be flattering, but I'd much prefer to see the detail in her face.
the fact that she's looking up at you is pretty sexy/flirty. I'm interested to know what it would have looked like had you gotten the camera even lower, where she still had to look up at you, but more subtly. Did you take any where the camera was positioned lower? I'd be interested in seeing a comparison if you did.

Interesting image. I'm not a fan of the blown out areas. I don't know whether that's intentional or not; I know a lot of people like it because it can be flattering, but I'd much prefer to see the detail in her face.
the fact that she's looking up at you is pretty sexy/flirty. I'm interested to know what it would have looked like had you gotten the camera even lower, where she still had to look up at you, but more subtly. Did you take any where the camera was positioned lower? I'd be interested in seeing a comparison if you did.

No I didn't take any at a significantly lower angle. yes I blew out the highlights intentionally when I converted it to bw with a bleach bypass. But I have the file both ways.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back