Girl of my Dreams

Raymond J Barlow

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.raymondbarlow.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
for my friend LaFoto!! Here is a better pic of the woman I love., her name is Daisy, and she is the finest woman I have ever known., I couldn't be more proud to say she is my wife and my dream girl. We were married jan 10th, 2004, and are soon expecting her visa to be prepared so she can come home to Canada with me. We met on yahoo aug 10, 2003, and I have been to the philippines 5x for visits. My next visit is Feb 19th, 2005 so I may attend the interview with her at the Canadian embassy in Manila. I will post more pics of her in the future, hope you enjoy.

Jan5th05BirdPark120a.jpg

details, if you are interested

Nikon D70
2005/01/06 01:44:51
JPEG (8-bit) Fine
Image Size: Large 2000 x 3008
Lens: 70-300mm F/4-5.6 D
Focal Length: 300mm
Exposure Mode: Programmed Auto
Metering Mode: Multi-Pattern
1/400 sec - F/5.6
Exposure Comp.: -0.3 EV
Sensitivity: ISO 400
Optimize Image: Vivid
White Balance: Auto
AF Mode: AF-C
Flash Sync Mode: Not Attached
Color Mode: Mode IIIa (sRGB)
Tone Comp: Auto
Hue Adjustment: 0°
Saturation: Normal
Sharpening: Auto
Image Comment:
Noise Reduction: OFF

Raymond J Barlow said:
for my friend LaFoto!!

Awww! :hugs: for that, Raymond.

And thank you for putting up this wonderful portrait of your beautiful young wife. I am so happy to hear that you are so happy. But to have been married for more than a year and still apart...! I so hope you'll soon have all papers ready so she can come to live with you!

An Internet love?
How sweet!

(We have some going on here, too... TPF-loves... isn't that lovely? - Well, I'm using the plural here... why?)

Ah, and when you go to Philippines next, you'll bring back some more lovely children's portraits, won't you? Can't wait for those!!! ;)

LaFoto said:
(We have some going on here, too... TPF-loves... isn't that lovely? - Well, I'm using the plural here... why?)

You are using plural cuz it IS more than one TPF couple! :D

I have 1000's of pics here from my recent 5 trips to see my wife, and I am
happy to post them., I will try to limit my postings to 1-3 a day, so I do
not flood the Gallery. I love children also, and look forward to Daisy and
I having our own.

Yes she is young, only 22, but her character and intelligence are amazing,
and her sense of humor is awesome. Good luck Lafoto with your TPF's<<<???
please enlighten me?

Raymond J Barlow said:
Good luck Lafoto with your TPF's<<<???
please enlighten me?

No-no-no-no-noooo. Not me. Others!:lmao:

elsaspet said:
Your wife is very beautiful. What a sweet story too.

Thanks! .. we met on yahoo chat., I had only one chatmate on my list, and I was totally new to yahoo. Daisy was on her break from university classes, and had joined her friends, who were in a in a internet cafe in Zambonanga City, Philippines. I saw her on cam, and fell in love with her smile., I did anything I could to get her to laugh!!

Within one week, I was saving for my wedding., We got married Jan 10, 2004 in her hometown, and I have been there for visits 5x. I expect to have her here in Canada (if all goes well during her interview Feb. 22, 2005)... hopefully around mid March.

She is every bit as sweet and kind as she looks., I am thrilled to have her for my wife and future mother of our children. Our relationship is amazing, I never dreamed I could be so much in love with a woman.

Not much photography discussion in this thread, sorry!!!

What a beautiful story and and wonderful photo as well. Best of luck to you and I hope you have a long and happy life together. It sounds like you are both very much in love and I hope you are reunited soon!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back