Girl on a porch

therealworld28

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hey Everyone...I took this to display as a "lifestyle" shot and need some objective feedback here...anything would help Thanks!

DSC_0108.jpg

Hi, I'd like to see the girl look less "posed." Have her interacting with life -- that doesn't necessarily mean she has to be touching something or physically engaged in an activity. She could be contemplative or laughing at a joke. If there's a sidewalk, she could sit at the end of it with the house or door in the background. This isn't a bad shot, but there's really nothing to visually catch our interest.

Thanks for the feedback..I'm going to do a reshoot on this...but here's a cropped version for Mystery

DSC_0108-1.jpg

I like the picture, and it's a relaxed looking pose which you've captured well. I'm not sure how much we can learn about the girl's lifestyle, other than she's nicely dressed, happy and there's a summery outdoors at home feel.

Nice shot though!

Rob

I agree with all the above comments, and to add my own... I think the original was a little too centered. I like the slightly soft "glowy" look to it.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back