Girl with magic eyes

VojislavM

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.vojislavmarkovic.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I had an opportunity to photograph girl with most amazing eyes that I ever seen.I was fascinated.What do you think? :D

$photo_178.jpg $photo_180.jpg

My life is at Vojislav Markovic - Photography & Design

Last edited:
Yes, she is beautiful and her eyes are magic.
Beautifully shot with marvelous color and sharpness.

Small negative comments
The slight tilts don't add much and the OOF edge in the right picture is distracting.

I went to look at your web site and really, really liked the entire thing.
Your photographs are, of course, excellent and the rest is very informative and enjoyable.

Lew

I have adjusted white balance and brightness in this photo.Does it look better now what you think?

Attachments

• $photo_178.jpg
    $photo_178.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 139
wow....excellent photo on every level and those are some amazing eyes! (But you did an equally great job capturing them!)

I love the first one. second one is good because those eyes pull you in. but the green is a bit distracting for me. maybe because its so straight. not sure if its fabric in front of her like in the first shot. but it just pulls me away from her a little bit. still like them though.

wow....excellent photo on every level and those are some amazing eyes! (But you did an equally great job capturing them!)

I love the first one. second one is good because those eyes pull you in. but the green is a bit distracting for me. maybe because its so straight. not sure if its fabric in front of her like in the first shot. but it just pulls me away from her a little bit. still like them though.

Thanks guys! :)

On second one she is holding an umbrella and I made a mistake because I didnt capture it in the right way to make it obvious.It would have more sense if I did it that way but I didnt think enough about shot.Everyone makes mistakes.So maybe next time I will do it better. :)

the new version is a nice improvement to an already great photo. I must say after watching your welcome video on your site I am very inspired. You have a great talent and I applaud your determination.

the new version is a nice improvement to an already great photo. I must say after watching your welcome video on your site I am very inspired. You have a great talent and I applaud your determination.

Thank you very much for this very nice words!People didn't believe me under what condition I make my art so I had to record that video to show the truth. :) I sincerely hope that something will change for the better soon...

My very best regards!

Your right on the beautiful eyes. My favorite is the left image.

Most reactions

Back