Give Her HUGS!

anicole

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Aprilraven's son left yesterday for the Air Force.

She's a bit down ...

Come on everyone ... give her hugs!!!

:hug:: :hugs: :hug:: :hugs: :hug:: :hugs: :hug:: :hugs: :hug:: :hugs: :hug:: :hugs: :hug:: :hugs: :hug:: :hugs: :hug:: :hugs: :hug:: :hugs: :hug:: :hugs: :hug:: :hugs: :hug:: :hugs: :hug:: :hugs: :hug::

ya'll are so sweet..and really, that is so good of you pallie... but i am fine... now that i know i cant do anything about it, i just gotta go on... i think i will be ok.... he is a huge part of my life, and has been a blessing every single day of his life...

wish i could be with him always... but this is a part of it... its funny, as i headed home, after leaving him with uncle sam for the next 6 yrs... i thought of alison, daisy, and calliope....

you still get to watch them sleep, and you get to smell their hair, and rub the fuzzy place against their temples..and smell the sweet babies breath...and you get to control thier world, and know that no one will harm them...and you hug them when you want, and you kiss the sweet spots on their little bodies..and you get to cover them in baby lotion or in calliopes corner, she gets to just bathe them, and tickle them, and tease them....

i miss that. i miss being his main world... i miss knowing i'm the only chick in his life... and i miss making sure no one could hurt him...

i cant now... but he has grown into a wonderful person, and God, who has watched over my child since before birth, will be right with him every step of the way.... i know he is well taken care of...

just not taken care of by me....

but this too shall pass.....

thanks for the hugs, and the warm fuzzies... love ya, and cant go a day with out checking on you all....

He'll be okay. He will call you in the next day or so and you will probably hear him at his worst part of basic training. He'll be giving you information for how to get in touch with him. It will be hard to hear him like that but it will all get better. When he talks to you, tell him I said that if you can make it through zero week, the rest will be okay. Also, write him often. Every day if you can. We look forward to nothing more than hearing from family there. Just don't write embarassing things on the outside of the letter and don't let it smell good. Also, only send pictures that you are okay with everyone seeing. Good luck to from your Northerly implanted cuzzzzin. :D

I will work extremely hard on my Aircraft Survivability conference. Some of the greatest minds in America will be in one room thinking up ways to make planes safe. All thanks to me....and the company I work for.

thanks bace, i feel so much better knowing your in control of my only childs life.... *whew* its all about you..babe

hey hobbes...hi cuzzin...thanks for the kind words...it sounds like you have been there...and i had heard that about the sweet smelling cards...i wont embarrass him....(i hope) i dread hearing from him if he is down...

but i will tell him what you said..and hopefully get him feeling not alone..

i just love ya'll... your so sweet.. all of you.... thanks for the luv..

littleman, your such a tease.... (kiss kiss)

aprilraven said:
hey hobbes...hi cuzzin...thanks for the kind words...it sounds like you have been there...and i had heard that about the sweet smelling cards...i wont embarrass him....(i hope) i dread hearing from him if he is down...

but i will tell him what you said..and hopefully get him feeling not alone..

I went through basic training in 1998 over Christmas and New years... ;)

Most reactions

Back