elsaspet

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.visionsinwhite.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Ok, I've gone from "spank me I'm naughty" to TPF Junkie. :er:
I can't stand being so generic, and I really need you guys to help me with a title.
So.............rename Elsaspet!

I can't stand being so generic, and I really need you guys to help me with a title.

I never got a non-generic title ... :(

"Spank me till it Hertz"?

(So where did your first title come from as if I didn't know and had nothing to do with it?)

I'd always assumed that the non-generic title was a function of being a TPF subscriber - if that's not the case, how do you get them? A quiet word with a Mod perhaps?

I'd always assumed that the non-generic title was a function of being a TPF subscriber - if that's not the case, how do you get them? A quiet word with a Mod perhaps?

you have to bribe them or offer sex for free ;-)

Never, ever, EVER ask a Mod for a title. You won't like the results.
That's how Cindy got 'spank me, I'm naughty' and others got ones they weren't so happy with.
Go back in the archives about a year :lmao:

she did not learn her lesson though ... she did it again!

Chris: if you're a subscriber, you can change your own title. Non-subscribers are at the mercy of certain mods. :sexywink:

Cindy, I'm thinking you're just not really inspired here. Keep trying.

:twisted:

Most reactions

Back