Give me done feedback -- baby pictures

figersk8er

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Out of necessity I started taking my own pictures of my daughter because money is much tighter than when my older daughter was a baby. I found that I really enjoy it and would like to improve -- these are from my daughters three and six month pictures. Let me know any constructive criticism that could help my technique! Thank you!!!

6732221307_c63a05180c.jpg
[/url] HRF months by Figersk8er1, on Flickr[/IMG]
6732225497_c2de7b4d70.jpg
[/url] HRF three months by Figersk8er1, on Flickr[/IMG]
6732231577_d4d3f2ca8b.jpg
[/url] TAF two year pics by Figersk8er1, on Flickr[/IMG]
6732234975_7b1584141c.jpg
[/url] Adam/Rachel pics by Figersk8er1, on Flickr[/IMG]
6732242815_6aceea9704.jpg
[/url] HAF six months by Figersk8er1, on Flickr[/IMG]
6732245215_e2091ce006.jpg
[/url] HRF six months by Figersk8er1, on Flickr[/IMG]
6732248335_6ca55d0380.jpg
6732250257_a3a8ff6f91.jpg

Last edited:
A link is like a door to the unknown!
This place is more like show and tell, which you would bring something inside to show and not ask us to come outside into the parking lot to get carjacked.

Lol, ok something like that....

Lol! I can't get them to post!! :-/ okay, first things first... Tips on how to get the pictures posted, then you can give me tips on the pictures, lol

figersk8er said:
Out of necessity I started taking my own pictures of my daughter because money is much tighter than when my older daughter was a baby. I found that I really enjoy it and would like to improve -- these are from my daughters three and six month pictures. Let me know any constructive criticism that could help my technique! Thank you!!!

Do you have pics on Flickr?

I tried but FB said no bueno.

you can upload from facebook or flickr, use the Direct link or Copy Image Address and add to the URL part of the image box, uncheck the box below that and press ok.

If nothing else - you will have learned how to post a photo on a message board...my fingers are crossed for you.

It's a great picture of half a baby. Half it's head, and half it's hands. As such I can only award 5/10. But, it is a rather cute baby so I'll give it a 7/10!

Were you trying for this particular image?

Cut kid, just a little too close. Too many body parts missing. The feet probably would have been ok if the right hand were in her lap.

Constructive

Some of these have real nice potential and I see what you were going after, but the cropping and cutting of limbs is not so pleasing.
Sure, fill the frame with the cuties in some, but crop accordingly and pleasingly. Don't cut off right at or after a /fingers/toes, etc etc

You may get all kinds of comments (maybe about processing styles) which should be how you like it not how we like it so that is besides my comments, but for the most part, lighting is decent, focus is good.

Most reactions

Back