Reaction score
Glamour in B&W

Camera: 400D
Lense: 50mm 1.8

_MG_9663.jpg

_MG_9715.jpg

_MG_9705.jpg

Thank you!​

I'm really digging your style here. Very nice work.

But I wouldn't call this glamour. Glamour is specifically about the subject and about sexuality. These are more in line with editorial fashion.

Well, I'm definitely not qualified to comment on the difference between glamour and editorial fashion, but I do very much like the images and the style in which they're done. Nice work!

Alpha, I agree that it's not a glamour in itself. May be it is more like editorial fashion. May be you're right. Anyway, thank you!
tirediron, unfortunately, I am not qualified to make glamorous pictures too, because I've never done them before %) I should try, I guess))
Thank you!

Very nice, the only thing that bugs me a little is the branch in #1, my eye goes to it immediately.

Since the vignetting was probably added in PP anyway one could always add just a touch more to fix the branch or just clone it out. Of course I didn't even notice it until it was pointed out another possible approach would be just to do some burning on the branch. All around I do appreciate the approach.

Love them all! :)

(If I had to pick one, it would be #2.)

Good shots. Thanks for posting them.

positive comments from Alpha! whoa! these are very nice. i like the touch of the grain in a few of them.

Most reactions

Back