Glamour Look

sohrab_ghabezloo

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi Dear Friends.... please tell me you opinion about lighting posing and post processing

i457912_img-6400.jpg

My opinion is...*drool* :drool:

No, but the lighting is a tad harsh, and half her face is light, half dark. She has a really nice...pose. Really nice model.

Not bad. The light is a bit harsh and the pose is cliche. I might have tried cloning out the zipper on the pillow.

Hi Dear Friends.... please tell me you opinion about lighting posing and post processing.

There are books written on the subject, and I wouldn't presume to write enough here to fill you in.

I am happy to offer this: This shot appears to be using only one light, and under the circumstances this is not too bad, but you really should try to even the light a little more by using another light or reflector. I also don't like the crop. You have cropped part of her head while leaving plenty of the bottom cushion. Furthermore, the model's hips and legs are not in focus, so you need a deeper field of focus.

Nice, curious why you shot such a wide aperture? I understand you may want emphasis on the face but the rest of her could've been "slightly" more in focus anyway without being completely in focus

Someone mentioned the zipper on the pillow. That's an easy fix, you just turn the pillow around...but you have to catch it before you take the photo. Let this be a lesson...and learn to look for the little details and fix them before you shoot.

The lighting is good, you have a Rembrandt patter here. But I'd suggest that the light is just a bit too far to our left. The catchlight in her left eye (our right) is right on the edge of here eye, it would look better if moved over a bit. (you could also turn her head just a bit). That would also help to lengthen the key triangle, it might be a touch better if the triangle came a bit further down her face.

Most reactions

Back