glamour model

raider

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
for your review:

january.jpg

It's kinda foggy, isn't it? She's a pretty girl and you have nice focus and all, but it seems like it should have more contrast to it.
Is she laying on a reflective fabric? Maybe that's it.

I agree, more contrast would help this image a lot.

right - mylar background - and I was expecting the contrast comments - I'll take it into PS right now - thanks for the comments!

Having a dark top to match the dark eyes and lips and hair would have been better. otherwise I like it. its kinda like a high key. :)

I won't bother talking about the contrast - I love the composure. Nice shot, nice angle, great capture of the hair and eyes. I'd be interested in seeing your edit, if you can be bothered. I think this could be a great shot. What'd ya use by way of lighting?

I like the shot...and no contrast comment from me either. I would have like to see either all of her hair in the shot like running water down the pic or a closer shot. Nice work and great model.

whoa - sorry about the lack of responses by me! I never have been back to check and now I found this old thread from a search. Well, I guess I can post a link to my glamour model web page. No worries - work safe.

MODEL SHOTS

Most reactions

New Topics

Back