Glimpse of speeding moped.(florence)

tylerbiss

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
this is an old one of mine that i decided to pull out of the archive. just wanted to get some feedback on it. idea's to improve? it was shot in a dark alleyway in florence.

Untitled-25.jpg

This is a funny one because it it obvious from the start that panning was totally excluded, so all you COULD do was keep the camera straight and get the bike rider blurred. Heehee.

Lighting was very tricky here, so some parts had to get overexposed, while others are black. But the moped and rider are OK, so I feel. Interesting.

hooh... maybe try doing something with horizontal line coz it is a bit tilted :) that's the only bad thing that I noticed here :) this is a very good shot :) was it intentional to get the moped there? or just it appeared rapidly??? :)

i like shots like this, i have tons of them. my timing is not quite this good though! (usually i can at least see it coming). nice one!

have you tried seeing what it would look like in bw?

i'd say crop a little off the sides... it's just blackness and doesn't really add to the feel of it being an alleyway.

amazing reflexes & presence of mind to shoot based on an oncoming noise though :)

Most reactions

Back