Glitter

_Becka_

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Okay, so I havn't done *loads* of Photography due to lack of a brilliant camera, but I took this about a week ago and thought I might as well share it. I just had a sudden idea when I was out to do this so I tried it when I got home.

edkn0us.png

Interesting shot! Clean high-key images are always appealing and you've done really well to get it well exposed on the subject given the amount of background white. As for content, I'm not really getting a message other than shiny shiny pink glitter, but that's cool - not everything has to be meaningful!

Rob

_Becka_ said:
Okay, so I havn't done *loads* of Photography due to lack of a brilliant camera, but I took this about a week ago and thought I might as well share it. I just had a sudden idea when I was out to do this so I tried it when I got home.

Thanks for sharing. You don't need to have a "brilliant camera" just a passion for pictures and photography. Keep at it!

duncan, as a guy you're not supposed to own glitter powder, so it's a good thing you don't think of such stuff :D

Awesome shot, becka! Nice colors and comp! :thumbup:
though, I'd crop the darker area at the top

Most reactions

Back