Reaction score
Website
vickywall.deviantart.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Woo hoo matey! Almost to 1000 posts!

Congratulations!

Thanks for being such a cool guy too! :hug::

wow... that was the weirdest countdown... you gained like 3 posts without even doing anythign!!

Props go to:

Canon - The choice of all wannabe professional car shooters :lol:

Gloria Jeans - Caffine when I needed it the most.

Tooheys New - Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer!! :mrgreen:

Mark Von Nagy - Proof that there are real people on the other end of the forums.

Meysha - Late night chatting has never been so much fun. :)

Chase & Co. - Creators of Worlds...

Overall it's been an experience and i've met some really interesting, funny, facinating, inspirational and genuinely nice people on this forum. I've discovered that there's more to photography than meets the eye and that there's also more to photography than shooting stupid cars all the time!! :lol: I reckon i've learned more about photography on here than I did back in High School! One day i'll make it upto all of you somehow and somewhere but till then i'll just be keeping a moderate presence around here and maybe post a photo or 2 in the gallery. :)

Thank you...all of you. :)

Ian

Well, I was going to say congrats but I never got my name dropped. So I'm just going to sulk instead. :grumpy:

:mrgreen:

hahaha... ok so I know it's been a while since I've hung out in the gallery, but I got worried then when I didn't recognise any of those user names... i mean... Gloria Jeans....Tooheys new...

I think it's a little early for me. :blushing:

umm Ian, I didn't see my name in that list either..... :mrgreen:

*lets out a little wind as Ian hugs him too hard*

Xmetal said:
Leave your bedroom window unlocked tonight. :sexywink: :badangel:
You'll just drown in a sea of chocolate frog wrappers if you go in there! :lol:

Most reactions

Back