Goats and sheep :P

virenko

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Ok, I tried something new goats and sheep :lol:
goats are hard! they move all the time and try to eat my camera (or me). Sheep are scared and just freeze until you get to close, than they run! Please give me some advice on what I can do better? Thanks!

geit1.jpg

geit2.jpg

geit3.jpg

geit4.jpg

Hahaha! This post made me laugh quite a bit, I think because of the sheer randomness of it, and imagining someone sneaking up to a bunch of sheep with a huge camera. Also their expressions are quite something haha.
I like #2 and #4 here, well I like them all, but those are the two that stand out for me the most. I think #4 could've been even better if the sheep was a little more on the right side of the picture, instead of being more centered. Good job on the horizon line though.
I also like the angle in #2, it suits it very well. ;-) But there's the slightest bit of its ear which is cropped off, a little bit offputting.
:lol: i'm still laughing haha. Nice series!!

I really like the third photo, virenko!!

Well, despite all the difficulties you are describing, you managed to get some really nice goat and sheep photos here!!

Yes, while it is a pity about the bit of ear cropped off in #2, I still like that goat's expression and its ogling up you or your camera for a hearty bite most of all. It is such a funny photo, and absolutely in focus where the focus must be. Very endearing one!!!
So I almost all forget about that ear.

If you had shifted the camera a bit to the right in #4 to include all of the sheep's shadow in your frame, the sheep would have been less in the centre of the pic and that would have made it even better. Next time! :D

All in all it is a funny series.

Thanks! I know about the ear in #2, and I also wish that there was a little more on the bottom. And about that shadow, I noticed, or a full shadow or not one at all! Thanks a lot!

Most reactions

Back