Going home...

djengizz

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
home.casema.nl
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
End of the day, tired as a dog, on your way home.
You've seen the view a million times so all you can do is sit back and stare:

G6byMk.jpg

4QC7WJ.jpg

qexvW1.jpg

OEC7QF.jpg

8asoZN.jpg

gvC4lF.jpg

wZBtL9.jpg

6p0B7b.jpg

OqxmXM.jpg

U1ui8q.jpg

C&C welcome

these are some really cool shots. i really likin the mood of them. i would say my favs are 1 5 and 7

very very trendy images. i like them. are you using a blue tint with these pics?

I like this series...#3 and #7 initally stand out, for composition and, with #7, awesome timing...#2 also has a nice artistic twist to it. With all that said, my fav is far and away #8. Don't even know why, it just kinda hit me like "wow, nice shot"

Wow, I am stunned by peoples creativity. I was going to list my favorite photos from this set but I noticed I was listing almost all of them. Great stuff.

@Jcoffee: tnx, nice to hear you think they are moody, this was kind of my goal. :).
@jophassa: you are right, i did used a blue toning for these pics. 6 is the view from the train window into the sky (the yellow is a light).
@Gom: tnx, i've got the same feeling about 8, my fav as well :).
@Protean, @ Remi M, @ Cheyenne: thank you for the nice comments!
:)

Fantastic series.
My favourites are 3, 6 and 9.

Excellent series djengizz, 3,6,8 and 9 for me........ well captured and processed :thumbsup:

was 8 taken when the train was moving? was there a certain technique employed to prevent window reflections from showing?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back