going in another direction

grimmett

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I've always liked this shot, but I'm not sure anybody else does. Thoughts? If ya hate it, let me know.
47b6df36b3127cce98548c44f7d900000017108AYuWzZo4bOb

Thanks.

"Hate it"? Why. No.
While I normally like photos of people that show some kind of interaction, this is clearly different, and in so far interesting. It does sport a bit of a snapshot-character in so far as there is much headroom and the legs are all cropped off, but I guess this is only so because it really was a very spur-of-the-moment decision to turn and snap!

Actually it reminds me of a photo I once took that is similar in kind, showing my father-in-law and brother-in-law sitting there, each looking "towards and out of the frame" of the picture, as if they had nothing more to say to each other, when, in fact, all they did was watch the finals of the Soccer World Championships in 2002, one looking at one screen in the restaurant where we were, the other looking at another screen ;).

LaFoto said:
"Hate it"? Why. No.
It does sport a bit of a snapshot-character in so far as there is much headroom and the legs are all cropped off, but I guess this is only so because it really was a very spur-of-the-moment decision to turn and snap!
Surprisingly, the odd framing is one part of this photo that I really love. Not sure why. It was spur of the moment, but I'm happy with that moment.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back