Going The Way Of The Buffalo

terri said:
May I point out that this is at least the second time Alison has casually referred to the baby as a "she"? :heart:

Could this be mother's instinct coming into play? ;)

I hope so....I've already been looking at double barrell shotguns. :lmao:

hobbes28 said:
I hope so....I've already been looking at double barrell shotguns. :lmao:
I find myself wanting to saw "awwwww" here, but somehow it doesn't seem an appropriate followup to the shotgun comment..... :lol:

:lol: See what I miss when I go to class??!! I call the baby "she" because "it" and "the baby" gets tiring after a while. Maybe I should revert back to the original nickname of "homebacon" so as not to cause confusion :mrgreen:

AlisonPower said:
:lol: See what I miss when I go to class??!! I call the baby "she" because "it" and "the baby" gets tiring after a while. Maybe I should revert back to the original nickname of "homebacon" so as not to cause confusion :mrgreen:

Lemme get this straight... You are carrying a baby that you've nicknamed "homebacon", with a father that is ready with his shotgun even before her birth??? Damn TPF kiddies - Let's get them signed up for the Southern version of Springer right now!!! :biglaugh:

I suddenly want a BLT. Is that wrong?

I know several folks it has taken longer than ten years to get a degree most were dumb azzes or lazy or strung out or broke and had to spread it out. It took me almost seven to get a BFA but then again I was in NO hurry.

Congrats on the sunshine matt! my pastey azz could use a tan and some fresh air too...too bad it's not bottles or in an aresol spray.

Most reactions

Back