Going to get edumecated!

unpopular

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Hey guys! I'm taking off again for a while. I'm leaving today to head back to college. I don't want the internet here to distract me, because as you might have noticed, I spend WAY too much time on the internet.

Please keep me in mind, I'm super nervous and a lot rides on getting good grades this time around - both immediately and career-wise.

Take care, it's been fun, I'll be around between classes maybe :)

And cgip, I know you're pissed at me right now. But I really do respect you both as a photographer and as an individual.

Hopefully your dad isn't Rodney Dangerfield. :lmao:

Good luck with everything.Kind regards DS-Dave.

Hey guys! I'm taking off again for a while. I'm leaving today to head back to college. I don't want the internet here to distract me, because as you might have noticed, I spend WAY too much time on the internet.

Please keep me in mind, I'm super nervous and a lot rides on getting good grades this time around - both immediately and career-wise.

Take care, it's been fun, I'll be around between classes maybe :)

And cgip, I know you're pissed at me right now. But I really do respect you both as a photographer and as an individual.

I'm not sure that is possible. You have way too much to learn.:lmao:

Study hard, remember most of what you get tested on is what the instructor talked about or wrote out. 3 hours study for every class hour most time will get you an A or 4.0
keep in touch. as we will miss you. Ed

Most reactions

Back