Going up?

Paparoksguitar

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Went to the airport and got some shots, here's one, I would appreciate some Comments and crits. Thanks.

goingupwebsiteversionnf4.png

Its a good idea, one of which i might have a look at next time im out :D.
I like the way it fades down to black, gives the real sense of never ending.
Cool stuff.

I agree with goldeeno; good idea. I had plenty of time to think as my slow connect filled in top to bottom. Shortly after the SUV presented, it was replaced by a bright red exotic in mild drift. Then I began to wonder.....how long would they keep you in JAIL?

I guess I could safely say your photo got to me. ron

This really is a cool pic, especially with the fade to black at the bottom like Goldeeno said.

I agree with goldeeno; good idea. I had plenty of time to think as my slow connect filled in top to bottom. Shortly after the SUV presented, it was replaced by a bright red exotic in mild drift. Then I began to wonder.....how long would they keep you in JAIL?

I guess I could safely say your photo got to me. ron

OK Mr. Tokyo Drift:p

Haha thanks!
Thanks goldeen i was kinda going for that :).
Thanks for taking the time to look ron :), it would be pretty cool with a drift car, too bad I don't have any drift connections.
Thanks stittly
Your comments mean a lot :)

Paparoksguitar, I think I see how you could get the drift shot. Remember kids "Don't try this at home"

Safety first. Set up for the shot completely, before you go for it. Do it when there's no one around. Agree on some hand signals to warn of cars approaching from behind, Cops, or anything else. When prepared, have driver of exotic(any car with a good color would do)pull up to the proper spot on the ramp angle the car to the left and stop. Probably have to expiriment to find a convincing angle. Take your shots and get the hell off the ramp. Photoshop some blur or something give the appearance of speed. If I knew where that was I'd help you.........or steal your idea. Whatever. ron

Haha that's a pretty sweet idea, I should find somebody like that and do the shot in th future just as youu planned. Sounds like it would work.
Edit: now that i think about it more though, I'd be tempted to do it twice..One from that perspective and one from the side of the corner with the car driving by :p

O and it's at the Parking Garage of Minneapolis airport.

Yea, all sorts of things come to mind.

Minneapolis airport, well that rules out dropping by one evening. I will forever look at parking ramps in a different way though. I know there's some photos in there somewhere. If only I can see the light. ron

Most reactions

Back