Going wireless

banderson

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Okay- so I have a hotshoe, as well as a basic monolight strobe. (p/c connection only).

I am shooting with a partner that has a few hotshoes that are all set up with wireless triggers. What I'd like to do, is have that same deal for my gear. How would I go about doing that with only a pc connection??

Thanks in advance!!!! :D

Get a remote that plugs into the PC.

I guess I should have been more specific lol I'm wanting to trigger both, any specific suggestions? Inexpensive if possible.

I guess I should have been more specific lol I'm wanting to trigger both, any specific suggestions? Inexpensive if possible.

How about a little more info. What is your setup? Name brands and models would be nice.

Example... My camera is a Nikon D3 and my flashes are Nikon SB900's. I trigger these with a few Pocket Wizards. Not the most inexpensive way, but one of the best ways.

How about a little more info. What is your setup? Name brands and models would be nice.

Example... My camera is a Nikon D3 and my flashes are Nikon SB900's. I trigger these with a few Pocket Wizards. Not the most inexpensive way, but one of the best ways.

I can't say enough about 'em either.

I have the Pocket Wizards as well and I love them, I was using a cheaper off brand trigger before but they were unreliable.

cnutco said:

Oh- okay. I have a 7d, with 28-135 kit lens and 50 mm 1.8. Then a canon speedlight and vivitar hotshoe flash as well. I also have a basic flashpoint softbox kit- pc connection only.

Most reactions

Back